As an Automation Technician, your main mandate will be to carry out various automation projects. More specifically, you will have to:
- Coordinate the implementation of various automation projects with team members;
- Analyze and design automated systems;
- Program programmable logic controllers and operator interfaces for different types of products (Siemens, Rockwell, Schneider and others);
- Write technical specifications;
- Participate in meetings with clients and gather the required information;
- Perform project management;
- Coordinate the commissioning of the systems programmed at the customers;
- Train the customer on the implemented system.
- Technical diploma in the Automaton field;
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar position;
- Availability to travel to customers;
- Sense of organization, resourceful, honest;
- Autonomous and rigorous;
- Desire to collaborate with others as a part of a team;
- Good communication skills.
At Excelpro, we offer an environment that allows you to surpass yourself on a daily basis and to be an integral part of our success.
Flexible working hours
Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
RRSP with employer contribution
11 statutory holidays
Reimbursement of expenses related to physical health and well-being
Premium for employee referrals
Reimbursement of training activities
Reimbursement of professional association dues
We are always looking for ambitious and talented people who can help us make a difference for our clients!