Increased efficiency and reduced production costs
Eastern Canada is known for its high-quality lumber. With the passage of time, the wood processing industry has repeatedly transformed itself, each time doing what was needed to take advantage of the opportunities offered by each phase of Industrial Revolution.
We have worked with the wood processing industry at all levels during the third phase of industrialisation, in electrical systems as well as automation. While remaining true to its roots, this market has gradually fallen into step and has gradually implemented the philosophy and the tools of Industry 4.0. We are always here, strongly established, with our knowledge of the fine points of the wood processing industry. We have all the tools to integrate or upgrade your control systems to meet the highest standards of modern industry.
The scarcity of qualified workers, in relation to trade agreements with negative effects, are pushing the industry to optimise its processes so that it can increase efficiency and reduce production costs while maintaining the quality level for which it is renowned.
For more than 30 years, we have been successfully completing automation and electrical installation projects in various industrial and manufacturing markets. We are known for delivering quality products and services that meet the standards and practices of each activity sector while respecting agreed-upon budgets and schedules. The power of the group resides in the number and quality of the people who make it up, and the advantage of the group lies in the scope of the services offered by our professionals.
We are your partner of choice for the automation and optimisation of your machines. We have outstanding solutions to propose that will lift you to the next level of automation. You can count on our experienced team to support you in your projects in every way possible.
- Power and control systems on new machines.
- Control system modernisation (PLC migration, axis controllers, HMI, SCADA).
- Drive system modernisation (system drive, servo drive).
- Instrument replacement, addition, or calibration.
- Machine modernisation or conversion.
- Upgrading production equipment to meet current standards (machine safety).
A complete range of services
We contribute to the success of your projects by providing a unique “one-stop shop” that offers a wide range of services working in perfect synergy. In a project context, such a range of synergistic services makes perfect sense. Our involvement means that you can reduce the number of intermediaries, simplify management, and reduce costs.
- Production line optimisation.
- Implementation of automatic SETUP.
- Recipe control systems.
- Implementation of leading-edge programming standards.
- Addition of diagnostic tools and performance indicators.
- Implementation of an MRP system and integration with ERP systems.