Stay competitive in the face of globalised food and agricultural product processing
Whether to comply with new standards, to respond to demands for product diversification or to change presentation or packaging, agrifood companies who desire to still be present tomorrow have understood that they need to constantly invest in their facilities to stay in the race, let alone lead the pack.
Several projects completed in agrifood processing
You can count on our experienced team to support you in your projects in every way possible.
- Power and control systems for new machines
- Control system modernisation (PLC migration, axis controllers, HMI, SCADA)
- Machine modernisation or conversion (servo-drive)
- Instrument replacement, addition, or calibration
- Upgrading production equipment to meet current standards (machine safety)
- Production line optimization
- Implementation of automatic SETUP
- Implementation of an MRP system and integration with ERP systems
For over 30 years, we accompany companies who want to stay one step ahead in their automation strategies.
The objectives are to facilitate system maintenance and operation, to put in place the technologies needed for continuous improvement of internal processes, to simplify human interventions, and to make operations accessible to a wider range of workers by transferring a large portion of the decision-making burden to control systems. We have all the tools to implement or upgrade your control systems to meet the highest standards of modern industry.
We are your partner of choice for electrical systems installation and automation in the agricultural products processing industry, for optimisation of your processes, and for addition of a layer of industrial IT tools for diagnosis, production management, and performance indicators.