Provide safe work environments
Our industrial machine safety experts cover risk analysis, proof of concept, and implementation of risk reduction measures on all types of equipment in many industries.
Our certified engineers Certified Machinery Safety Expert (CMSE) (TÜV Nord) and Functional Safety Eng. (TÜV Rheinland), thoroughly study your reality, make recommendations, design, manufacture and program the required elements to ensure a safe and efficient working environment.
Risk assessment and mitigation measures
The recommendations made by our certified machine safety engineers allow you to secure your installations, limiting to a minimum the hindrance to productivity. We base our work on the international standard ISO 12100.
- Risk analysis
- Verification of machine shutdown sequences
- Residual risk assessment
- Specification of the PL (Performance Level) and SIL (Safety Integrity Level) of the electrical circuit
- Determination of the preventive measures
- Recommendations for corrective actions
- Lockout program
- Training on the efficient and safe use of the targeted equipment
Design, manufacturing and programming
Excelpro also takes care of all the manufacturing and implementation of safety elements. We offer a turnkey service for any machine safety project. Our team bases its work on the ISO 13849 and IEC 62061 standards.
- Design and manufacturing of guards and enclosures
- Modification and mechanical adaptation of equipment
- Design of electrical circuits
- Zero energy
- Programming and integration of safety devices
Excelpro’s machine safety experts work with your teams to ensure that your production environment is safe and meets legal requirements.
Upgrading to international machine safety standards:
- ISO 12100, Safety of machinery – General principles for design – Risk assessment and risk reduction
- ISO 13849, Safety of machinery — Safety-related parts of control systems
- IEC 62061, Safety of machinery – Functional safety of safety-related control systems
Upgrading to Canadian machine safety standards:
- CSA-Z142-10, Code governing press operations: health, safety and protection requirements
- CSA-Z432-04, Safeguarding of Machinery
- CSA-Z434-03, Industrial robots and robotic systems: General safety requirements
- CSA-Z460-05, Control of hazardous energy: Lockout and other methods
- CSA-Z462-08, Workplace electrical safety
Our certified machine safety engineers conduct a complete audit of the environment to issue a certificate of machine safety compliance.