Securing networks as part of a controls migration project
Services: Automation engineering, IT/OT programming, industrial IT, industrial network
Technologies: Siemens PCS7 and OSIsoft PI Server
Number of I/O points DCS: 5000
To ensure the security of their business data, this client wishes to migrate their DCS Moore APACS server to a reliable PI Historian.
- Set up a new PI Historian server
- Incorporate DMZ network architecture
- Transfer archived and current data by integrating an interface server
- Secure data and networks to NIST critical infrastructure standards through enhanced network architecture and firewall implementation
- Improved reliability of future data collection
- Data archiving in a secure system
Read more projects performed by Excelpro in automation and industrial electrical.